Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Man, did I ever get busted!

No, really... I did... literally!

About 10 feet off the ground, my ladder slipped out from under me. I landed on a hard floor, rolled my ankle pretty bad and while it was rolled sideways, the ladder landed on top of my ankle, and then the rest of my fat ass landed on top of that!! I was a human pretzel! I have never broken a bone before now, but I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt it was busted! And boy is it ever... busted the ankle itself in 2 places, and they suspect (although are not sure) that there are a couple more broken bones on the top of the foot!

Ok, enough talk... here's the pics!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Bee Bee said...

Dang! Those are some NASTY lookin' pictures! Your foot is ridiculous!
I could bring you some chicken soup.....? haha, I love you! Mom

Lindsay Sprague said...

Bwaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! sorry, the fat ass part about you falling was funny!! poor baby, broke his ankle! looks nasty, take it easy! how r you? hows being married and all that, and are you going to post any wedding pics??!! i demand it since i wasn't able to be there...see ya!
linds